Wednesday, July 16, 2014

No Need to be perfect

imperfect, setbacks, inspiration, never give up, unashamed, get real, inspire
I absolutely love this!  
One of the greatest things I've learned with My journey with Beachbody is to continue, don't lose heart through injury disappointments or imperfections.  Move on and don't give up. Just be real and encourage others! 
My challengers right now are blowing me away and literally make my day each and every day, so thankful for their inspiration; you know who you are!  If you would like to be a part of my next Challenge group starting Monday message me at https://www.facebook.com/jenzakaras or fill out the application to the right of my blog!!  We have an amazing group going and I couldn't be more proud of their results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment