Monday, June 16, 2014

21 Day Fix Group--- Meal plans, Recipes, Accountability; Join us!

21dayfixtransformation, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix challenge group, accountability 21 Day fix, 21 Day fix Meal plans, 21 Day Fix ideas
I am feeling a little strange... this is an off week for my challenge groups and I am missing them already! Feels so weird --already went to post a couple things by habit! I guess that just builds my anticipation even more for my Killin it in 21 days group that starts next Monday June 23, 2014!!! Just created the group and seeing this post from a friend of mine got me stoked!!!!

" OVER 18 POUNDS!!! thats how much one of my AMAZING challengers lost in only 21 days with the 21 day fix! and NO its not a starvation diet- its just good ol fashion clean eating and exercise made SIMPLE and EASY TO FOLLOW, with daily SUPPORT AND ACCOUNTABILITY! This is why I LOVE LOVE LOVE challenge groups so much!!!! "

What I LOVE about this program is it's easy, it works, no calorie counting just portion control, real food, wine, chocolate, real life....30 minutes a day for workouts and they DO NOT hurt your knees or body in any way! I feel amazing on this program!

If you'd like to be a part of this amazing group and give it 21 days Fill out the application on the front page of my blog and I will fill you in!!! #results #21dayfix

No comments:

Post a Comment