Wednesday, July 30, 2014

When you Pray.....

#listen #pray #wait #receive #patience #faith


Listening can be the hard part right? 

I often find I take the first day to talk at God and then take several days to listen to his response. Usually each day getting a little more of me out and a little more of him in. (Only he can take the stubbornness out of me :) ☺️ 

One of the most life-changing things I remember from a message that it's okay to feel the emotion of anger, frustration, hurts--it's what you do with that that matters! 

How do you process it ---what do you listen for, what are you willing to hear ? what you want? What God wants? Take time to process your emotions and listen for God's response, he will take out all the junk and bring a list of reality; it's invaluable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment