Sunday, July 20, 2014

Quick Quinoa Lunch/ 21 Day fix Super Fast Lunch! PiYo Approved!




#fittip #mealplans #21dayfixmeals #PiYomeals Piyorecipes #quickhealthymeals #onthegomeals #piyorecipes #healthymom #momonthego #21dayfixlunch #healthymom #healthylunch
Great lunch today all from Trader Joes and super nice to have some cut up veggies on hand that go great in salads like Jicama---I love it but who wants to cut it up???   Obviously I can't afford to eat all my veggies this way but as a toss in for flavor this is terrific, a perfect one week supply!

I love it when I turn a convenience item around and there's no added chemicals or junk!  

**QuickTip:
Recently I have been keeping Pico De Gallo on hand to throw in eggs with spinach and garlic or whatever else might need a quick jolt of flavor!  Wraps, Brown Rice Bowls, etc.  I also use it to make my famous Guac--- yes, my secret ingredient ;)  Another great find in the convenience area!   

Hey, if it makes the difference between eating your veggies or not.... it's worth it and the price wasn't bad at all... maybe $2.99?

Recipe:

1 yellow organic quinoa
1 Green Veggies
Half Blue Mediterranean Feta
1 teas coconut oil
Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning 
Trader Joe's Italian Seasoning

Could add other things as well!

Next time I will try a little fresh garlic and Scallions or Green Onions.

Would be great with 1 Red grilled Chicken and another half blue almond slices!  That would be a filling Dinner!

I will also experiment with other seasonings but was great as is!    
**QuickTip
Have your quinoa ready, either made or warm in pan if you made a big batch and have it in the refrigerator 
(what I do for weekly easy convenience to stay on track when I'm busy)

Put the teas of coconut oil in pan and heat on medium.. toss around veggies for a few minutes with seasoning.  Throw it all together!  



No comments:

Post a Comment