Sunday, July 27, 2014

No Excuses! Don't let discouragement get you down....

#fitnessmotivation #noexcuses #biggerpicture #mental #weightloss #keepgoing  #mentalblock#juststart #encouragement #youareworthit #healthymom #momonthego
Ahaaa love this---Made me laugh  

Since my cortisone shots (feelin puffy). And rot cuff
issues I have TOTALLY let the excuses creep in! 


I don't know what is up
with me but when I can't do everything I have a hard time doing
ANYTHING...Crazy Right??!! 


For example just legs and cardio and not upper
body will STILL make progress but it's more of a mental block. I'm too much
of a perfectionist and I like to know I'm doing everything that works.
Which is frankly STUPID! Lower fix and abs today felt amazing and I can't
wait until tomorrow to get an extra mile in my walk prep for "Spicy" (a
relay I am doing with my friend in 30 days along the Oregon coast) and heal
with Pilates.


 Do you need a wake up? ✅ 

I know I know... but I totally did
too, we're human !! Just start.. do something today, a walk... anything and
if you'd like some extra encouragement message me @
https://www.facebook.com/jenzakaras    Have an amazing day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment