Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Transformation; Lisa with Chalene Extreme and Turbo Fire!






#TransformationTUESDAY I am so excited to shout out my AWESOME Turbo Fire Accountability partner Lisa Connellan-Hamill today! She has done Chalean Extreme and is now doing Turbofire! Check out her amazing transformation!!!!!!  Without her last night would NOT of happened and I am up today to work it ;)  YOU GO GIRL!  And awesome choice of workouts, I must say---AND I'm getting ready to #Turbo40 and think of you!
I think for me its cool to see that REAL people REALLY do get results. It's not just someone in an infomercial where you question the results. I see it all the time, real stories, with a really heart felt reason why weight loss is a HUGE GOAL for them!
It's cool to see how scared people are to take those before pictures, but its worth it when they see that after picture and their CONFIDENCE and SMILE tells a totally AWESOME STORY!!!

It's about time for your AFTER picture right!!!!!  Way to go Lisa you rock!!!!! I can't wait to see the difference after Turbofire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment