Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan, Healthy Fat Focus!

Happy Monday! 

My meal plan is done, YAYYY! 

I am focusing on healthy fats this week and I can't wait! I realized that I hadn't been eating as many healthy fats as I normally do. So this week I am experimenting! I will give an update on Friday and let you know how it goes! Also I live in Arizona and my skin is DRY so I thought this would help for this as well. My calories still fall within range, but I notice my body does better this way  How about you? What are some of your Favorite Healthy fats? Mine are unrefined organic coconut oil, avocado and Barleans organic flax oil.


Here is a quick list of healthy fats to add in your day:

 1-2 Tablespoon Unrefined Organic Coconut oil
2 servings of Omega 3 oil


Half to a whole avocado plus one other fat  
Nuts Seeds 1 portion

I usually have a portion of nuts/seeds once a day and then also use almond butter in my shake as my extra fat.

One thing to watch out for is TOO many nuts and seeds, you can still eat too many!  However we can have more than we think we can and the difference is amazing!

Your weight begins to fall off, your skin becomes clear and your eyes are bright!

Try it for a week and see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment