Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Your Body Needs Food!



I LOVE my mid morning snack, so NUMMY, 2 omega 3 eggs and steel cut oats w a dab of raw honey and cinnamon, all prepared on my prep day and ready to roll....
This is SOOO me!  If I don't eat throughout the day, and take care of myself..I am VERY affected by it!  I get grouchy, disoriented, I can't think.  Not everyone is like this, my hubby can go for hours, but regardless of your "hungry disposition" remember it's good to feed your body healthy nutrients throughout the day and keep your blood sugars level!  The biggest mistake people make is not take the time to have a plan--- so eating throughout the day even healthy things becomes grazing and snacking on too much of a good thing!  I am loving the 21 day fix helping hold me accountable on this!  
As a busy mom this happens to me all the time!  I usually keep almonds in my purse as an emergency, and still do.... BUT I am feeling amazing doing it this way!  I am filled with energy and so alert!  
I am also thankful my hubby is taking the time to eat several meals throughout the day----even though he doesn't feel it as much as I do his health has improved because of it and he does notice a difference!   When I met him he did not eat breakfast and had larger portions for dinner.... just by eating a healthy breakfast and watching his portions more at dinner he has never been the same size and that was 12 years ago he started those changes! (the little body for lifer in me couldn't watch him do that to himself) Yes he's fluctuated a bit with holidays etc but overall just that was a 25 pound permanent change!  Do NOT starve yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment