Monday, June 9, 2014

Say What? 21 Day fix did This? Results update!

21 Day fix Results, 21 Day fix update, weight loss update, 21 Day fix transformation
21 Day Fix Testimonials
So Here I am!  This is the end of May and I decided to take a photo out of the blue... to evaluate where I was.  To be honest I've been dealing with some crazy pain stuff the past few months so although I've stuck with the 21 day Fix overall about 2 weeks of every month are more sporadic.  I am finding out I may have a disease called Endometriosis which can be painful and debilitating, for me it is during my monthly cycle.  By debilitating I mean can't sit, walk, sleep or lay down the pain is so severe.

So needless to say, I know I haven't given up, I haven't quit, but I expected to see a small change with the 12 pounds I have lost with the 21 day fix alone--- I about fell off my chair!  WHO is that muscular girl in this picture!??  I mean yes, I still have weight to lose but I can't Believe the difference in my arms, waist and hips!  What a change!  I am so much slimmer and more muscular!  Crazy stuff!  What is weird, my inches have stayed at my low but wow how different I look!  The weight did go down a little more though the last month so that is why I CANNOT STRESS enough to do it ALL!  Take you pictures!  Weight yourself!  MEASURE!!!  Because your body changes in the WEIRDEST ways and you NEVER KNOW which one is going to excite the heck out of you!  This program REALLY works and I have YET to have a challenger regret their purchase, the workouts are for everyone--- the fit and the not so fit.  They are simple and effective so the not so fit can modify without injury and the fit can tighten up and get those last 5-10 pounds off!

If you would like to see what changes you can make in 21 days, please fill out a challenge group application or contact me--- I would love to help you!  Don't be afraid, have you failed before?  It's ok, we've all been there and that's why I'm here! I am a mentor and accountability partner who's done it, had success and willing to show you the ropes---best of all?  I'm FREE!

Let me help you lose 10-15 pounds in the next 21 Days starting June 23!!!  Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment