Wednesday, April 30, 2014

T25--- INSPIRATION!

So today my heart just Melted, as it often does from this challenger’s post…… I have been watching her grow and change and learn and have the BEST attitude and I just have to say how exciting it is to be a part of her life!
She is a busy working lady with a lot of responsibility and had a little ways to go.  Mid life and some dangerous health changes really drove her to want to succeed!  She has a great weight loss and inches success story, she has the before and afters.. but isn’t this what it’s about?  LIFE!
“Funny thing I noticed today. I teach a PreK program at a Catholic Elementary school. I had to go up on the climbing structure to deal with an issue, and then I just stayed up there and played with the children, sliding down the slide, climbing back up. I haven't done that in years! I KNOW it is because I am eating well, exercising well, and sleeping like a baby!”
Yep!  This is Exactly why people Love T25!  
Sounds Great to me!!
Do You want to bust your workout in 25 minutes AND get Great Results—Gain Energy and change your health?
I wasn’t planning on posting this today but she inspired me so much I had to share….
Tim Zakaras has had Such success with it (in fact he’s doing it right now and he’s done before I finished typing this)
 I just have to give you the opportunity!  Watching him show the kids and I his “abs” is a Ton of fun ;)  
TODAY is the last day at the discounted price…. I say that not to “sell you” But to SAVE you-Time, Money & from buying a new, larger size pants or paying for another prescription!!!  People are Losing their muffin tops in THIS Group!
Let’s get started ok??!!  Shoot me a message before 9pm… That’s when I’ll be exercising today… And It’s ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment