Thursday, March 20, 2014

Unexpected Moments--- The beauty of Not Giving Up

So this isn't a boast post or about pride or about looks meaning everything. As you all know if you've been paying attention in our challenge groups it's about the heart first. It's about the inside out! 
but today was a cool experience and in my little moment I had to share... Because it's too important not to. I am passionate about helping people feel just like this moment.
Those little unexpected moments of surprise that take you aback ..(Spelling?). 
You see I used to stop at this Frys after I had my surgery with my husband in my wheelchair after we dropped off the kids at school.
We would get a cup of coffee before we went home to work, was kind of a fun time with us when he had to work from home with me. #amazinghusband
of course with all the water I drink I always have to use the restroom--and as my surgery progressed and summer happened the appearance in the mirror got worse and worse and worse. Not that I was being vain but a full-length mirror on the wall you kind of can't help miss yourself even if you want to.
Today I happened to glance over---and I saw someone so different than the last time. 
I remember feeling so sad because I love to Have energy for my husband and kids, be my spunky self.
I'm not perfect I'm not the perfect size, but to feel healthy and energized and feel like myself--- regardless of what size I am or Where I am at and where I am on the scale or how far to go.... These moments are what it's about. Sharing these moments with you in order that someone else might share these moments with their family is what it's about. I don't think I'm amazing I'm just thankful.

21 Day fix let's keep it going!

 ‪#‎happytears‬#getfit ‪#‎getspunky‬‪#‎onwiththejourney‬#transparent#Godtoldmeto#hardtodo#thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment