Sunday, July 26, 2015

The new Fixate Cookbook is here! Join my Slim after Summer Challenge Group and receive a free copy!

‪‎goodhabits, fitafterforty‬, ‎21dayfix, ‎hypothyroid‬, ‎endometriosis, ‎pcos‬ ‪, ‎diabetic ‪, ‎nutrition‬, cleaneating ‪, ‎fixate‬ ‪, ‎processedfree‬, vegan‬, dairyfree‬ ‪, glutenfree‬ ‪#‎healthyfocus‬



We just got the mail --😊 yippee! πŸ“¦πŸŽ‰
Perfect timing to fine tune my meal plan! I've been hoping they would come out with a cookbook for a long time! Autumn's recipes are always so simple and delicious!πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸΌ
Its awesome to have the container portions listed right along with the recipe! 
I can't wait to share it with you as well as introduce it in my challenge group that begins next Monday! I am already seeing some of the recipes and they look amazing!
21 day fix here we come😊 Would you like to be part of this special group to work on:
☑ starting or renewing good habits for the busy fall schedule
☑looking awesome for football season🏈 p.s. It's almost football season πŸŽ‰πŸˆπŸŽ‰πŸ˜‰ ‪#‎gohuskers‬ ☑ fall prep includes getting into the practice of preparing simple healthy meals
☑ getting back on track or beginning an exercise program after summer vacation
☑ most importantly !! framing a positive mindset and spending 30 days getting inspiration and motivation from a group of amazing people! I can tell you firsthand how truly important this is!
myself as your personal coach is here to help cheer you on πŸ‘πŸΌand be with you every step of the wayπŸ’ƒ πŸ’Ÿ spend the next 30 days with me in a private group ready to share ideas and motivationπŸ’Ÿ
Let's do thisπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ͺπŸ’ 
message me for details
Oh-- how could I forget! πŸ˜†
I have's five spots left and I personally giving a fixate cookbook with each purchase of a 21 day fix or 21 day fix extreme challenge pack!
I want to enable you to rock this thing !! and give you the best tools available!😊😊
πŸ‘‘ I have yet to have a customer that participated and my 21 day fix challenge group that did not have success or regret their purchase! Give it a chance and see what all the fuss is about! πŸ’ I am incredibly excited to help you achieve your goals!
Whos in?

Please click on the link and fill out the challenge group application to the right to be considered.  There are 5 spots left!  Get started now so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment