Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What a Difference a Year Makes--- My Weight Loss changes with Beachbody Programs


21dayfix, chaleneextreme, insanitymax30, insanity, transformation, weightloss, beachbodyprograms clean eating




Ahhhhh Cafe Americano...... Thank you to the HUBBY... So in light of my shirt feeling like a dress yesterday I decided to look back at the last year and see if I really made that many changes... sometimes as you're working hard each day through life's up and downs you can forget what you accomplish in the day to day.... The Compound Effect over time.
I still get tears in my eyes.... Still am SO thankful for the amazing results you get when you don't leave anything out!
Yes we need to eat healthy, yes we need to exercise.... but how many of us know that already? I'm guessing everyone... IT'S DOING IT that is the REAL LIFE STRUGGLE!
SO THIS is the MAGIC... This is where it's at...... This is what makes a difference... Someone to encourage you.... Accountability with others.... Posting each day what my day was like good or bad in a private group, sharing the struggles and joys. Advice when needed... Education and fun for Delicious easy food to eat, and workouts done in less than 30 minutes a day that are MORE effective than the hours I've spent at the gym since 1998. Nowhere to drive, no excuses.. Just PUSHING PLAY! And on the days I don't want to? I have an ENTIRE group that does want to! I don't know HOW many times just seeing one post made me pop that DVD in before I could think twice, or say NO to the temptations of mindless eating that just makes you miserable.
I am truly thankful for not only the changes in my appearance and how I feel but my health changes as well.... and THIS is why I am so passionate about it! Because NO WHERE ELSE gets it ALL Right! I've DONE IT ALL!
Personal trainers, weight watchers, nutritionist at the Dr.... but THIS is the secret... NO MAGIC PILL...
But ME, your coach, believing in you... along with a group of people that you will MISS when you have a bad time.. and WILL come back.
I'm Thankful so much for everyone's support of my journey and my Dreams of helping others never feel small.... or alone like I felt last year, not wanting to leave my house embarrassed at how I looked and felt. This is why I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON YOU!
It's time to start thinking of what you want your year to look like, what do YOU want for your life in Dec of 2015? If you would like to lose weight, improve your health talk to me about how I can help!
OR maybe YOU have a passion for helping others in the area of health or fitness---even if you have to learn how.... and would like to join my Team in encouraging people while working on your journey at the same time and making a little extra money..... Message me and I would LOVE to support you and answer questions!
What a wonderful reflection of a year that had some really hard times.... but a blessing through it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment