Monday, October 27, 2014

Clean Eating Pancakes-Choc Chip Banana :) 21 Day Fix and Kid approved!

#cleaneatingrecipes #breakfast #healthypancakes #21dayfixapproved #healthykidbreakfast #healthykidpancakes #chocolatechippancakes
These are my Favorite Pancakes and my families too!  You can make any version you want!  We usually make Banana but today I threw in a little surprise!
Choc Chip Banana Pancakes... Yep, you got that right --- they were DEVOURED!
**Just a momma hint... they loved them with just the banana too so maybe get them used to just the fruit first so you don't have to put the choc in EVERY Time!

These babies are QUICK and DELICIOUS :)



Ingredients:
Dry:
Bob's Red Mill Pastry Flour 1 cup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 teas baking powder (Aluminum free)

Wet Ingredients:
1 cup of organic milk or almond or coconut.  I used 1/3 cup Thai lite coconut concentrate and added water to make a cup.
1/2 cup plain yogurt (I use trader joes organic greek)
1 organic egg
1 teas vanilla

Organic unrefined coconut oil to cook them in


Get out two mixing bowls.. mix dry and wet separately... then add together and stir until mixed but not overly so.  Then add whatever fun you want!

My usual is two banana's cut in little pieces.. add stir

This time I did one banana and 1/4 cup sunspire choc chips!  So nummy!

Blueberries would be amazing, I would use half a cup small frozen and see if that is enough.. my son won't eat blueberries so we usually have them fresh on the side when in season.  We also have strawberries on the side and top with organic 100% grade B maple syrup.. SO good!

Heat up your skillet to med/med/low (do not let them get black or over burnt, that is not healthy) and melt the coconut oil.  Put a half a cup scoop in the pan and watch until it bubbles, flip and cook until done and continue.  I usually put a small new dab of coconut oil before each pancake.


No comments:

Post a Comment