Monday, December 9, 2013

Shakeology Shaker Cup Review

I have to say something about this amazing shaker cup! 
 I have had many over the years and wanted to like them but always reverted back to my Starbucks cups or my water bottles---The shakers always have a funny smell, even after washing and just yuck! Recently I had some medical issues that really could've been contributed from the BPA I realized I drink all day---as I was in the market for a BPA f...ree cup I decided to give this a try on Black Friday, thinking it would wind up in the stash of all my other shaker cups. Not the case! Not only is this BPA free --it does not smell--my water tastes amazing, The grip is not of obnoxious--and they did something amazing with the spout because I don't spill all over myself and it goes down quite smooth! Seriously this is so cheap compared to what you can get at a target or a store and it's amazing!

www.jenzakaras.com



No comments:

Post a Comment